IOT hub and D2C (device-to-cloud) messaging
SparkX™ Stud vehicle occupancy sensor detects the presence of an automotive in the parking bay and communicates the parking bay status change (occupied / unoccupied) to a cloud server. Using SPARK™ Mobile Apps connected to the cloud server, car drivers access the real time status of parking sensors located across city and efficiently plan their drive.
- Azure IoT Hub, Device Provisioning Service, Stream Analytics, and Time Series Insights
- Real-time analysis, data exploration and visulization
- SparkX™ Stud SXS, a proprietary rugged floor mounted sensor from Prodigy®
- Stud SXS, detects changes in earth's geo magnetic field and using propriety algorithms calculate presence or absence of metallic body above it
- SXS supports LORA or NBIOT long range wireless communication, and Bluetooth Low Energy for short range wireless communication
- SXS operate at ultra low power mode supporting multiple year of operation